Reassuring My Customer-Mistress

‘I hope you show as much respect for the shoes and socks of your customer-masters as you do for your customer-mistresses, slave?’

‘Oh yes, Ms Mukta madam. Indubitably, Ms Mukta madam. This slave is the slave of everyone, mistress, begging your kindness and understanding, miss?’

‘Good! I’m glad to hear it, slave! For if I ever caught you disrespecting my husband Simon’s shoes and socks whenever he visits you, I’d have you taken out of your dirty hole and sorely WHIPPED!’

‘Oh pray Ms Mukta madam, if it pleases you Ms Mukta madam, I would richly deserve such a punishment madam, were I ever to disrespect master Simon sir’s shoes or socks, madam. Master Simon sir is a magnificent man, madam, being your chosen consort, madam. Truly I envy him, miss, and have nothing but the utmost slavish respect for him, madam – may I be sorely whipped if it isn’t so, miss!’

‘Shut up now, slave. You talk too much! Just keep on kissing my feet!’

I shut up and kiss feet. 

‘I hope you show as much respect for the shoes and socks of your customer-masters as you do for your customer-mistresses, slave?’

‘Oh yes, Ms Mukta madam. Indubitably, Ms Mukta madam. This slave is the slave of everyone, mistress, begging your kindness and understanding, miss?’

I speak the truth. I am equally respectful of my many customer-masters' feet and footwear...

...as I am of my female customers!

I would never presume, for example, to look at a customer-master, or mistress, above the sock!

Everyone is better than me, and they must all be shown the exact same slavish respect

It's the Law!

'Shut up, slave. You talk too much! Just keep on kissing my feet!’

A dubious Ms Mukta madam eventually turns her back on me and walks away

But if only she'd stayed...

...she would have seen me putting my menial mouth to equally respectful action...

...on the sneakers of a customer master-sir!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections