Home Movie Theatre Footslave

My master and mistress lie back and watch a movie in their opulent home movie theatre whilst I humbly watch their shoes and socks – as befits a household footservant.

My rightful place - between the feet, shoes and socks of my master and mistress

I study my mistress Mukta's right sock on her shapely ankle - as it is the sock closest to my face

What a privilege, what an honour, to be so up-close and personal to my superior's sock!

I study the lines in the stitching of the white sock...

...and the way they follow the curvature of my mistress's dainty, feminine ankle...

...beneath her red tracksuit bottoms

Meanwhile, my master Simon sir rests his manly, loafered and socked foot on the back of my humble head

I can feel his shoe and sock pressing down on me

Truly I am surrounded by the magnificent socks of mt betters!

Despite the weight of man sock on my shoulders, my primary focus remains the mistress's sock

A footslave must never squander the opportunity to study his mistress's socks and get to know them better...

...so that he can become a better servant to them!

Socks are there to be obeyed and served!

Master moves his foot onto the nape of my neck

My body is merely his footrest whilst he watches the movie

I have no interest in, or business, watching the movie

My job is to study sock whilst serving as a footrest

My betters ignore me

I'm just a thing at their feet - a piece of home movie theatre furniture

I have oftentimes been honoured to study their house guests' socks in such a similar, submissive manner

But rarely do I get to observe such lovely creases in a sock!

The creased sock of my mistress!

Sock! Sock! Sock! Sock! Sock!... All is SOCK!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections