Her Me Time

For some customer-mistresses, I represent their ‘me time’. I am someone they can take out their female frustrations on with impunity – someone upon whom they can inflict their natural, feminine urges to dominate. Because I am no one. 

A happy-looking Asian woman, a stranger, approaches me

She stops in front of me in order to mock me in a cute Indian-female accent and to inform me that she is going to use me

She then raises her left, booted foot onto the concrete footblock beneath my face, and orders me to kiss it

I kiss the creased leather of her Asian boot...

...and I do so with the utmost slavish respect, as befits a public footslave serving his customer

I have already noted her fabulous, patterned socks peeking out from the tops of her ankle boots

I cannot stop myself from humbly interrupting my boot worship to verbally praise and flatter her marvellous socks!

I humbly tell her boots that their accompanying socks are the most fabulous socks I have ever seen!

Hyperbole never does any harm when a footslave is desperately trying to please his customer-mistress!

I then resume kissing the lady's boots, hoping that I haven't gone too far in my impromptu, and some would say, impertinent praising of her bootsocks!

But she just smiles and giggles down at me

She then orders me to kiss the tops of her boots, near the socks, but stresses that I must not TOUCH her socks!

I happily obey...

...moving my menial mouth and lowly lips around her upper bootrim

She enjoys watching my abject slavery to her boots and socks!

What a privilege, what an honour, for the likes of lowly me to be so intimately close to the boots and socks of such a fabulous woman!

Yet I dare not even think of her above the socks, let alone look at her above the socks!

I know my place - and it's at ankle-level!

She continues to observe my humble bootkissing, sock-avoiding efforts from on high...

...before silently turning to walk away from me

Who knows, perhaps she is heading home in order to masturbate at the thought of what she has just made me do?

If so, she has every right to do so. This is her me time!

As for me, needless to say I am in no position to gain any sexual relief from my humble encounter with the superb Asian lady's boots and socks!

I'm just an immured slave, and must humbly await my next customer

Oh but I can dream!

I can dream of following the boots and socks home to heel...

...of humbly unzipping the backs of those boots and nosing the heels of the patterned socks

I would happily be the slave of those socks for the rest of my lowly life!

do you think the young woman realises my foolish infatuation with her socks?

I think she must do!

After all, I effectively declared my love for her socks whilst I had been licking her boots!

But the socks, callously, are walking out of my life...

...in all probability never to be seen again!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections