Ingratiation

Whenever a public footslave encounters a new customer-mistress for the first time, he would do well to seek to ingratiate himself with said mistress, if he wishes to avoid the STING of the public WHIP!

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress, if it pleases you pretty mistress, this slave is honoured by your presence, madam, and would deem it an honour to kiss your feet, miss, begging your female pardon and forgiveness for his slavish impertinence madam please don’t have me beaten miss?’ 

A potential new customer-mistress approaches in the dead of night

I flatter and fawn to her, in an effort to ingratiate myself to her and her feet!

She condescendingly, and silently, stretches forth her foot to my lowly lips

I admire her plain black sock above her plain black clog

I realise I MUST be pleasing to these clogs and socks, if I am to avoid the WHIP!

I admire the curvature of the sock from my lowly viewpoint

Thankfully, the leg of her cargo pants has ridden up enough for me to have a largely unimpeded view of her black sock!

She may even be kindly hitching up her trouser leg to give me a good view of her sock?

Either way, I am gratified to be so close to the customer's sock!

Meanwhile, the wearer of the sock looks silently and condescendingly down upon me

I am the filth at her feet

She soon turns and leaves me to rot

I hope and pray I have satisfied her with my footslavish humility!

I watch her departing shoes and socks...

...focussing in on the sock on her heel...

...a sock of POWER!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections