World Of Her Own

The pretty customer-mistress is in a world of her own as she chats with her manfriend on the phone. But she still finds the time to subliminally use me to have her feet kiss-respected!

Meanwhile, I am in a world of my own - a world of her sneakers and socks!

Gabbling away in a world of her own

Subliminally she stops to have me kiss her feet

She has no need to speak to me - her body language speaks louder than words!

I, of course, am forbidden by Law to speak to her

I am fit only to kiss her in the sneaker and look her in the sock

Such a finely stitched sock!

I humbly study the lines in the stitching...

...above her sneaker laces

All day long my lowly lips must kiss feet and my eyes study socks

I'm just a municipal footslave...

...a thing people can use to feel superior about themselves

She's not interested in me - this bright young woman!

She only has eyes and ears for her boyfriend!

Her happy conversation with him hasn't stopped throughout my encounter with her street footwear

I bow my humble head in shame and awe at the feet before me...

...especially the socks!

Pristine white socks!

The socks of a black goddess!

Oh to be the permanent, full-time slave of those socks!

The socks!

Oh the SOCKS!

GODDESS SOCKS!

SOCKS that NEED to be served!

The SOCKS of my female better!

SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections