Formal Attire

Regular customers Ms Mukta madam, and her husband master Simon sir, don’t often dress formally, but when they do they are even more deserving of my footslavish respect – if that’s even possible!

Ms Mukta and her husband, my master Simon sir, are looking unusually dapper this evening

I surmise that they must be on their way to some formal event or other

Not that it's any of my damn business! My business is to kiss-respect their feet - whatever their attire!

I don't often get to kiss Ms Mukta's feet in high heels...

...or to observe her toe cleavage

What an honour!

I kiss the polished leather of her stilettos

And admire her bare foot skin

Though not above her ankles. I am forbidden to even think about my customers above their ankles!

Meanwhile the smart shoes of master Simon sir are waiting in the wings

I find myself wondering what type of socks he may be wearing inside his shoes

but, for now, it is feminine high heels on bare feet that are demanding of my slavish respect!

I can sense master Simon sir keeping a close eye on my humility vis-a-vis his wife

Men like it when I show fear and humility to wards their beloved female partners

Then it is the master-sir's turn to be shown some respect

The mystery of his socks is revealed...

...Master Simon sir is wearing plain black socks...

...the classy socks of a man!

How I envy his socks...

...hugging his manly feet and ankles throughout the day!

Now it is his wife's high heels that look patiently on!

Again, what a privilege! What an honour - to kiss a real man's feet in front of his wife!

This is all I am fit for...

...kissing the feet of my male and female beeters, and admiring their socks and/or bare feet!

Master Simon sir's cigarette only serves to emphasise his superiority over me...

...since he is a free man, entitled to smoke...

...as he humbles me in front of his lovely wife!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections