Pathetic Pride And Privilege

It is always a source of pathetic pride for me whenever I first see a new pair of socks on regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta’s feet. I like to think that, over the years, I have gotten to know all her socks. Not as intimately as I would like to, of course – I’m just a public footslave at the end of the day, kissing my customers’ outer footwear! But to be able to see a new and unfamiliar pair of socks on a regular customer’s ankles, to study the patterns in the stitching as well as the texture and the colours in the hitherto unseen socks, is truly the highlight of my humble day!

Ms Mukta, kind young woman that she is, knows it – and hitches up her jean leg in order to give me an unimpeded view of her shapely-socked ankle, though she says nothing. After all, a customer-mistress should not be indulging her local, public footslave. She’s my mistress, not my friend!

New socks! New socks!... Ms Mukta is wearing a new pair of socks!

Or, at least, it's a pair I haven't seen on her shapely ankles before!

I try desperately to focus on my menial task in mouth...

...that of kiss-respecting her dirty, street-soiled sneakers

But it's so difficult with such a lovely pair of unfamiliar socks to study...

...especially as regular customer Ms Mukta madam is teasing me by hitching up her jean leg to expose more of her fabulous sock!

It means I can really study the lines of stitching in the purple and blue, striped socks...

...as well as any creases!

Oh what a privilege! Oh what an honour for a lowly public humble-head like me!

Just think, these socks are accompanying her feet today wherever they go...

...the feet of another man's wife (a much better man than me - master Simon sir)!

As she silently turns to leave me...

...experienced customer Ms Mukta madam knows full well the effect her socks will have had on me!

No wonder she gives off an air of smug triumphalism!

Her socks have utterly defeated me...

...taking over my menial mind!

Ms Mukta knows I shall spend the rest of the day contemplating her stripy socks...

...thinking about the stitching...

...and the movements in the creases!

Oh her socks!

Ms Mukta's socks!

Her SOCKS!

Her SOCKS! Her SOCKS! Her SOCKS!




Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager