Her Every Right

My mighty and magnificent master sir has made it perfectly clear that his pretty girlfriend has every right to beat me if I displease her or fail to show her sufficient slavish respect.

I therefore show her the utmost slavish respect in an effort to be pleasing to both her and the master!

Showing the utmost slavish respect to my master's new girlfriend...

...who has every right to BEAT me!

I kiss her red and white sneakers beneath her white socks

Better to kiss feet than feel WHIP!

Kissing feet is humiliating, but at least it isn't painful!

Unlike the STING of a WHIP!

I must submit to my master and his pretty girlfriend, and be pleasing to them both!

The master-sir is, naturally, very protective of his girlfriend

My cringing obeisance seems to be working. The mistress is clearly pleased!

Which means the master will be pleased!

And if the master and mistress are pleased with me, hopefully they won't BEAT me!

Kiss feet...kiss feet...kiss feet...

...admire sock...admire sock...admire sock...

...Kiss feet...

...and admire sock...

...please the master and mistress!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections