Get Used To It!

A slave kisses his master’s girlfriend’s outstretched foot. And that’s all he’ll be kissing!

Haha, you're a slave. You must kiss feet. Get used to it!

‘Show respect for my girlfriend, boy!... 


...Kiss her foot... 

...and DON’T look up at her above the sock!’


'Yes, master sir. At once, master sir. I obey you, sir!'

I make sure to keep my humble gaze well below my master's girlfriend's sock...

...so as not to displease him

For a displeased master is a whipping master!

I remain conscious of my master-sir's socks...

...even as my head is bowed beneath his girlfriend's sock

The familiar stitching of my master's sock - a sock I have been required to kiss-respect many times!

'You're just a slave, boy, and don't you forget it!'

The sock I must now get used to admiring - my master's new girlfriend's sock!

How she must despise me - the old slave man grovelling at her sneakered and socked feet...

...at her manly boyfriend's behest!

Haha, you're a slave, boy! You must kiss feet - the feet of your betters. Get used to it!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections