Familiar Feet; Unfamiliar Footwear

Regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam presents my menial mouth with her familiar feet, but unfamiliar footwear, to kiss-respect. I have never seen these red high top sneakers before, although they appear well-worn, with ingrained dirt on the soles.

Her brown socks I do recognise!

A new pair of bright red, high-top sneakers to kiss-respect on Ms Mukta's feet

What an honour!

I say 'new', but they do appear well-worn!

It is just my menial mouth, therefore, that is new to them!

I study the red canvas high-tops in great slavish detail

All of my regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta's shoes and boots are of immense interest to me!

I sometimes wish I could be her personal footslave, and thus get to know all her shoes and boots intimately...

...the interiors as well as the exteriors!

But, for now, I must content myself with tasting the outsides of her sneakers

'Look up at my sock, slave!

Ms Mukta loves humiliating me by making me study her socks!

She even hitches up her jean leg to afford my lowly eyes a better view of her plain, brown socktop

My slavish view of her sock

I certainly do recognise these socks!

She has worn them many times in my presence before...

...often with her black leather ankleboots!

Having respectfully eye-worshipped her sock, I resume mouth-kissing her shoe

Ms Mukta glories in her power over me...

...the power of her shoes and socks!

She triumphantly turns her back on me...

...and walks off feeling suitably smug!

I, meanwhile, lower my head in shame behind her departing sneakers and socks...

...as befits a lowly public footservant who is deemed unworthy to serve his betters' inner footwear!

My humbling view of the backs of Ms Mukta's sneakers and socks

The face of a sneaker-kissing, sock-admiring fool!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections