Knackered!

‘Haha, you must be knackered, slave – having to kiss feet all day long, day in and day out?’

‘Yes, miss Mukta madam. Indeed, Ms Mukta madam. I’m just a tired, knackered old footslave, madam, if you will forgive me madam?’

‘Haha, don’t worry, slave! I won’t hurt you if you do a good job in kissing my feet!’

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. Thanking you kindly, Ms Mukta madam!’

Ms Mukta madam accuses me of looking tired and knackered

After more than 65 years kissing feet, I must confess I am!

But that's no excuse for not doing a good job on Ms Mukta's late-night sneakers...

...as she politely reminds me!

I therefore do what I do best...

...I kiss the feet of one of my betters...

...i.e. of a member of the Gynarchy public!

Ms. Mukta seems to take additional pleasure in using me when I'm so tired...

...as is her perfect right!

I kiss feet...

...and study sock

I must demonstrate to Ms Mukta madam that I am not yet ready for the knacker's yard!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections