A Mirror For My Face

Ms Mukta and her husband, my master Simon sir, are getting ready to go out:

'Shine your master Simon’s shoes, boy! I want to be able to see your ugly face in them!’

‘Yes, mistress Mukta madam. I obey you, mistress Mukta madam. It will be my honour to tongue-shine your husband’s shoes, madam. Master Simon sir is my master, madam!’ 

I diligently obey my mistress by tongue-shining her husband's shoes

There is much work for my tongue to do...

...since master Simon's shoes are quite scuffmarked

In the distance, I can see my mistress's already shiny shoes

I would much rather be applying my tongue to them!

But, for now at least, it is the master's manly shoes that require my slave-tongue attention

At least I am getting a good view of my superior master's socks

It is considered a privilege and an honour for a slave like me to be so close to a real man's socks!

His socks are, after all, better than me!

Every stitch in master Simon-sir's socks must be studied, admired and appreciated...

...whilst I use my tongue to create a humble mirror for my face in his shoes...

...in accordance with his wife's wishes!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections