Used As A Sock Straightener

Master Simon sir cleverly manipulates my humble head so that my otherwise nugatory nose can become a sock-straightener for his wife’s socks.

My master-sir cleverly manoeuvring my humble head around his wife's socks

He wants me to smooth out the creases in her socks with my big, ugly nose!

His hands guide my face around the creased sock

Meanwhile, Ms Mukta's dirty shoe on her other foot hangs in the air over my humble head  

To be fair, the sock is creased and does need straightening!

And why should miss Mukta lean down to straighten her own sock when her husband has a slave who can do it for her?

I feel the softness of the white cotton sock material on the tip of my nose as I endeavour to smooth out a crease

I can even smell the cotton!

It is, needless to say, only thanks to master Simon-sir's skill and dexterity that I have any chance of successfully straightening the sock!

He is laughing at me...

...and rightly so, since I am nothing more than his wife's human sock-straightener!

Meanwhile, the master-sir's own socks are nearby!

Who knows, they too might require straightening later in the day?

But, for now, it is the mistress's socks that need straightening

Truly I am blessed to be the humble sock-straightener of this superb couple's socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections