Pedal Pumper

Regular visitor to my menial, municipal mouth is local bus driver Ms Ebube madam. Whenever I kiss her feet, I am mindful of the sheer POWER of her feet and ankles as they manipulate the pedals of the bus, and I oftentimes imagine myself kneeling next to her feet in the driver’s seat of the bus watching her glorious, African feet pedal pumping!

Having finished her shift, bus driver Ms Ebube madam often visits my face...

...so that she might look down upon me...

...and have me kiss her feet

As I humbly kiss-respect her superior sneakers...

...I often imagine what it would be like...

...to serve her as a personal footservant

Such a pretty mistress!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I envisage her driving her bus...

...fully in control of her vehicle...

...whilst I am compelled to kneel next to her feet in the driver's seat...

...watching her all-powerful socks creasing and folding as she pumps the pedals with her glorious African-girl feet!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections