Modesty Mistresses

Occasionally I am visited by a so-called 'modesty mistress'. Modesty mistresses belong to an off-shoot of the wider cult of 'The Righteous' - a Gynarchy religious cult whose members always dress modestly and observe strict religious practices. 

Modesty mistresses still require the utmost footslavish humility on my humble part, however, and aren't adverse to showing me a flash of ankle!

I am approached by a modesty mistress

She surveys me from her position of religious and moral strength

She then orders me to kiss her feet

I deem it an honour to kiss the dirty shoes of a modesty mistress!

This is good, religious shoedirt...

...worthy of my menial mouth's slavish and worshipful attention!

Somewhat ironically, modesty mistresses tend not to work socks inside their shoes...

...meaning that if they choose to hitch up the hems of their long dresses whilst using me...

...I get to see their bare footskin, including any natural blemishes!

This particular modesty mistress kindly indulges me, giving me a goodly glimpse of her shapely ankle!

Her buckled shoe leaves little to the imagination...

...revealing a considerable amount of bare footflesh!

I focus, of course, on kissing her shoeleather...

..since I have no business lusting after my modesty customer-mistress's bare flesh, not even her footflesh!

She knowingly smiles down at me...

...not a friendly smile, but a triumphant smile!

The smile of a modesty mistress who is in control...

...but who enjoys teasing me, her local public humble-head!

I can sense how much she despises me - the immoral dirt at her feet!

At a time of her choosing, she turns to walk away from me...

...leaving me staring at her filthy shoesoles!

They are caked in grime and dirt...

...the hardworking shoes of a modesty mistress!

I discreetly observe her departing feet...

...including the buckles on her shoes

I ponder how sweaty her unsocked feet must be inside those modest shoes

Oh to taste that sweat...

...and humbly, and reverentially, lick those footskin blemishes!

Even to lick the dirt this modesty mistress has been walking in would be an honour!

I'm just a weed, down amongst the weeds!

The modesty mistress's smirk of triumph. Another sinner humiliated at her feet!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections