Duty Bound

Many young women like the fact that I am helpless as their local public humble-head, and duty bound to obey them by kiss-respecting their boots!

A young woman of the Gynarchy walks towards me with female aplomb and confidence in her pink, knee-high boots

The boots stop in front of me and survey me from their position of strength

The right boot is then unceremoniously shoved towards my menial mouth for default kiss-respecting

'Kiss harder, slave! Worship my boots!'

I kiss harder and worship the pink, female boots!

BOTH of them!

The bright and intelligent young woman repeatedly switches her pink-booted feet in front of my feckless face

This is what it's like to be in the power of, and at the mercy of, a young woman's boots!

I wonder if she's wearing any socks inside her boots?

Matching pink socks, perhaps? Or black socks? Or white socks?

Sadly, I'll never know!

I'm just her pink-boots kisser!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections