Oozing Contempt

The pretty Chinese customer-mistress oozes contempt for me as she orders me in her broken English to lickshine her sneakers:

‘You lick Mei Lin shoe. You clean. You a dirty slave. You obey miss Mei Lin!’

‘Yes, mistress Mei Lin. At once, mistress Mei Lin madam.’

To many, she's just an everyday-looking Chinese girl

But to me she's an oriental goddess who, quite rightly, oozes contempt for me - her local public footslave

‘You lick Mei Lin shoe. You clean. You a dirty slave. You obey miss Mei Lin!’

‘Yes, mistress Mei Lin. At once, mistress Mei Lin madam.’

She studiously ignores me once she has barked her Chinese orders down at me

Meaning I can focus on getting all the street grime and dirt off her shoes...

...and into my menial mouth

I admire her bright, white socks, glistening in the afternoon sunshine

A shoeshine in the sunshine

What more could a girl ask for?

She continues to ignore me...

...casually switching her white-sneakered feet in front of my face...

...before, finally, she inspects my tongue-work...

...and then strides off...

...leaving me to rot in the dirt behind her

To my eternal shame, the soles of her sneakers are still dirty!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections