Little Sympathy

The pretty customer-mistress has little sympathy for me on a rainy night as she stops to have me kiss-respect her sheepskin boots. Indeed, she makes sure her umbrella is not protecting me from the elements. And rightly so, for, as she points out to me, I’m just a slave. 

The pretty customer-mistress might look sympathetic to my plight - an elderly humble-head in the rain...

...but she starts mocking me as soon as she stops in front of me, opining that the rain is getting even heavier!

She then looks down at me from beneath the protection of her umbrella...

...before imposing one of her rain-sodden, musty-smelling and tasting, sheepskin boots on my menial, municipal mouth

I kiss the dirty boot with respect and admiration...

...humbly keeping my lowly, footslave gaze beneath her grey socktops

This is, after all, the boot and sock of my better...

...of a female citizen of the Gynarchy

Boots, socks, rain

Socks!

Boots and socks!... Must respect my customer's boots and socks!

She mocks me whilst I kiss-respect her rain-dampened boots...

...casually asking me if I wouldn't like to be her personal footslave...

...so that I could really get to know all her boots and socks?

I humbly reply, in between my boot-kisses, that I can think of no greater honour!

At which point she self-satisfiedly turns her pretty back on me and triumphantly walks off...

...leaving me to fester in the rain behind her, unprotected from the rain...

...as befits a lowly, public footslave!

I contemplate my lowliness and loneliness...

...as her boots splash through the puddles

I take one last longing look at her socktops...

...the socktops of greatness!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections