Affairs

My mistress is having an affair with a married man. Her love life is, of course, none of my damn business. My only business is with her discarded shoes and socks as I dutifully sniff them whilst kneeling by the side of her lover's bed whilst, for his manly part, he brings her the pleasure that I could never aspire to do, being her mere footslave!

I truly admire the master-sir. Not only is he capable of pleasuring two women; my mistress has also permitted him to whip me as part of their foreplay, as it apparently helps him to 'get his juices flowing'.

Meanwhile, the only juices I am experiencing are the stinky footsweat excretions in my mistress's hastily discarded, white socks - socks which I shall be humbly smoothing back onto her feet as she readies to leave the master's apartment early in the morning.

Diligently sniffing my mistress's discarded socks whilst she makes love to the master-sir in the bed high above me

My only business is with her socks

I make sure to inhale my mistress's stale, but still warm, socksweat

My nose is therefore enveloped in her discarded sock-stink

It is a smell befitting a footslave's nose

I make sure to sniff my mistress's sweaty socks discreetly - so as not to disturb her and her lover

And I contemplate how I shall be required to smooth these unwashed socks back onto her feet when she leaves her lover's apartment in the morning

I shall then follow her sneakered and socked feet to heel as she heads home

Having whipped me, the master-sir is now oblivious to my lowly presence

He is fully focussed on pleasuring my pretty mistress

I admire and respect him...

...for he is bringing my mistress a great deal of pleasure!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)