Food For Thought

I kneel obediently next to my mistress's boots and socks beneath the restaurant table as she enjoys a burger with her husband above me. There is, of course, no food for me to eat (even though I am hungry!). But I do have plenty of food for thought, such as:

  • Will I be whipped later because of those creases in my mistress's socks?
  • How sweaty must her socks be, now that they have been on her feet, inside her boots, for several hours?
  • Her boots are street-filthy! Shall I get the blame for that also later? And shall I be required to lick off the dirt?
  • My mistress, and her husband - my master-sir, are infinitely better than me. I am fit only to study their shoes, boots and socks beneath the table whilst they happily consume their meals
  • My mistress's feet, boots, shoes and socks are my priority, however, being the boots and socks of my owner. I am the trash at her feet. God bless my pretty mistress!
Obediently studying my mistress's boots and socks beneath the burger-restaurant table

There is no food for me; only food for thought!

I'm worried that I shall have to lickshine my mistress's dirty boots later!

I'm also worried that I may get the blame for the creases in her socks

A slave is held accountable for the state of his mistress's socks at all times - both on and off her feet!

And rightly so, for he is her footslave, after all!

My fate, therefore, very much lies in my mistress's boots and socks!

Such a humbling position to be in...

...at the mercy of a young woman's boots and socks!

Of course, the Law states that I must also 'have regard for' her husband's shoes and socks

But my primary focus must remain on my mistress's feet and footwear - since she is my owner!

And a very pretty owner she is too...

...though cruel!

Which is a compliment in the Gynarchy

Cruel mistresses are considered the best slave owners...

...since they give their slaves plenty of food for thought!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)