Goth Mistress's Dirty Socks

Having whipped me, my pretty Goth-girl mistress has me kiss-apologise to her boots for my failure to dispose of her dirty, discarded socks earlier. I should have respectfully placed them in her dirty sock basket, along with all her other dirty socks awaiting to be mouthwashed by my menial mouth, instead of just leaving them all crumpled up on her bedroom floor.

I am certainly now paying the price for such dirty-sock oversight on my part - and rightly so!

Humbly and apologetically kissing my Goth mistress's boots after she has been forced to whip me for neglecting her dirty socks

One of the offending dirty, grey socks - left strewn on the floor!

By rights, I should have picked it up in my menial mouth and transferred it to her dirty-sock basket!

My resultant sore back is the righteous 'reward' for my slavish sock negligence!

I can't apologise enough to my Goth mistress and her boots (and socks!)

I deserved to be whipped!

I mean, what's the point in having a personal footslave if he can't even dispose of your dirty socks properly?

I shall rue the day I neglected those socks!

A Goth girl's socks must be respected at all times!

They are, after all, the socks of a beautiful young woman...

...who owns me, as well as the socks!

I can only plead and pray that she will spare me any more of her angry WHIP!

For the whip's sting already burns mightily on my back!

She switches her booted feet several times in front of my face - to ensure my abject humiliation at her feet!

My Goth mistress is not one to suffer slave-fools gladly!

Especially slaves that disrespect her dirty socks!

I wonder if the ankleboots she was previously wearing are still warm from her Goth-girl feet?

My mistress's feet tend to perspire a lot inside her boots

Hence her (unfounded) suspicion that I had deliberately avoided touching her used socks!

Nothing could be further from the truth! I'm just a stupid, forgetful sockslave. Perhaps the sting of the WHIP will remind me to focus more closely on my mistress's socks in future?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)