Party Non-Goer

Regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam is delighting in telling me about all the parties she and her husband have recently been to, whilst I am lickshining her dirty sneakers. She mockingly asks me if I have been to any good parties recently, and I humbly and respectfully respond that I have not been to any parties since:

  • I am just a public footslave, permanently tethered to my shoelick-stand
  • Because I am just a slave, nobody would ever dream of inviting me to any parties
  • Even if they did, I would have to politely decline the offer, as I permanently have work to do, lickshining the public's shoes and boots, begging her female pardon and forgiveness?
Ms Mukta laughs at me and pretends she had forgotten that I am manacled to my shoelick stand and therefore can't go anywhere. She, again mockingly, asks me whether I don't wish I could be her, and her husband's, personal footslave, so that I could accompany them to their various parties to heel? She points out that I would get to see their more glamorous footwear, rather than just her smelly old sneakers and socks!

I humbly respond to Ms Mukta madam that, whilst to be her and her husband's personal footservant and accompany them to parties would be the greatest honour a slave like me could ever have, I could never be worthy of such an honour, since my humble job is to lick the public's dirty shoes and boots 24/7, 365 days a year, again begging her female pardon?

I do find myself, however, imagining what it would be like to accompany a glamorously-attired Ms Mukta madam and her husband to a party in the capacity of their personal footservant, now that Ms Mukta madam has so cruelly conjured up such an intriguing image in my menial, municipal mind!

Dutifully lickshining Ms Mukta's dirty sneakers whilst she regales me with stories of her party-going

As I taste the dirt she has been walking in I must listen to the happy times she has recently been spending partying with her husband 

I admire Ms Mukta's red sock whilst she excitedly tells me about her wonderful, partying lifestyle

She then mockingly asks me if I have been to any good parties lately?

In between continuing to lickshine her sneakers, I must humbly explain to Ms Mukta madam that I am prohibited from going to parties

She knows that full well of course, and is just 'rubbing it in'!

She leaves me wide-eyed with wonderment, however, when she plants the idea of my being her personal footservant, and thus accompanying her to parties in that humiliating capacity!

She points out that, instead of her 'smelly old' sneakers and socks, I would get to see her more 'glamorous' footwear!

I like Ms Mukta's unglamorous sneakers and socks, but it would certainly be intriguing, and an honour, to keel behind her partywear high-heels!
  
Whilst I humbly continue with my task in menial mouth, I begin to visualise what it would be like to accompany customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam, and her husband, to a party...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kneeling respectfully behind Ms Mukta madam, and her husband, at an imagined party

She is wearing a short skirt and glamorous high heels!

I, of course, must focus on the backs of her heels...

...as befits a party-going, personal footslave!

Not for me the party drinks and warm conversation


Indeed, everyone ignores me. I'm just a glamorous couple's personal footservant...

...forbidden to look at, or even think about, my pretty mistress above the ankle!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)