Hourly Humiliation

As a prisoner-slave confined in the public stocks, I am subject to hourly humiliations - even at the most ungodly of hours! Here you see me having to kiss-respect the feet of a bright young woman and her boyfriend when it's gone way after midnight!

It's the young woman who takes the lead in my late-night humiliation. She asks me how I am liking it - having to stare at her sneakers and socks that have been on her feet all day?

I humbly, and truthfully, confirm that I like it, but not that much, begging her female pardon and understanding madam?

My humbling view of the side of her sock...

...close enough to see the individual rows of stitching!

I'm treading on thin ice here, for a slave must never denigrate his betters' footwear, whilst at the same time he must convey his sense of utter humiliation at his lowly and impotent position!

I must therefore praise the young woman's sneakers and socks, but in sad and anguished tones!

She kindly puts me out of my misery by ordering me to kiss her feet

This is what my menial mouth is best at - not talking, but rather kissing feet!

Her manly boyfriend, meanwhile, chuckles at my humiliation at his 'bird's' feet

You'd never catch him doing this! He loves and respects his girlfriend, but he would never abase himself at her feet!

He needn't worry. He'll never have to. Indeed, quite the opposite - for his pretty girlfriend now steps to one side and invites her beloved boyfriend to use me in similar fashion to what she has just done!

I must then listen to her feminine guffaws of laughter echoing around the near empty town square as her boyfriend steps up to my face with his brown leather boots!

It amuses him to have his feet kissed in front of his girlfriend by another man - a lesser man!

A man who is confined in the stocks at his superior, manly feet!

I am, of course, still acutely aware of the young woman's nearby sneakers and socks - even whilst my lowly lips are tasting the master-sir's bootleather!

Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating!

I kiss the boot of a real man...

...whilst his pretty girlfriend laughs at me and tells him he looks fabulous!

I can even hear the distant chortling of an elderly magistrate master-sir, out for a late-night stroll through the town square - as he often does!

Joyous laughter fills the night-time air...

...almost drowning out the sounds of my kisses to bootleather...

...the bootleather of my better!

Kissing manboot, whilst female sneaker gleefully watches on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals