Purposefully

A superb young woman of the Gynarchy - and a smoker, to boot (thus my infinite superior!) - walks purposefully towards me in her tracksuit, white socks and sneakers. 

She stops in front of me and I hear her taking a drag on her cigarette high above me before her female voice, tinged with an East European accent, brusquely orders me to kiss her foot. And with that, she duly extends her right, sneakered foot towards my low-lying, confined face for respect-kissing. I kiss her sneaker purposefully and worshipfully, as befits a slave kissing the feet of his master or mistress.

She continues to enjoy her cigarette above me as she deftly switches her feet in front of my face. Once again my forlorn face is confronted by pure white, feminine sock as my lowly lips make meaningful contact with her arrogantly outstretched sneaker-toe.

She observes me at work from on high and in disdainful silence - as befits a superior young woman watching a pathetic, male slave grovel at her feet. Then, several drags on her cigarette later, she silently turns to leave me, presumably satisfied with my purposeful performance on her sneaker leather, but rightly contemptuous of me nonetheless. Why wouldn't a young woman like this, who represents the very pinnacle of Gynarchy society and civilisation, look down upon a piece of maleslave dirt at her feet?

My only purpose is to serve her, and to submit unto her. 

A superb young woman walks purposefully towards me

I humbly study her sneakers - sneakers I shall no doubt soon be required to kiss!

Sure enough, the sneakers (and their accompanying white socks) stop directly in front of me, as their wearer audibly takes a languorous drag on her cigarette high above me

'Kiss my foot, you the dirty slave!', barks an authoritative, East-European, female voice

Needless to say, I obey that voice - and show the same submission towards her other sneaker when it is so daintily presented to my lowly lips

Her white sock, meanwhile, towers over my humble head...

...as I kiss East European female sneakers down amongst the dirt!

She doesn't say anything, but I can feel her young-womanly contempt for me

She briefly interrupts her contemptuous glances down at me in order to enjoy another puff of her cigarette

But my respite is only transitory, as she soon resumes her lofty inspection of my lowly lipwork!

Then, suddenly, and without any warning, she turns to leave me. 'Abandon' me, some might say!

It's hardly surprising, though. A bright young woman like this must surely have much better things to do with her female time...

...such as making love to her boyfriend?

I'm just an insignificant piece of dirt at her feet...

...an inconsequential public humble-head, whose only purpose in life is to lick and kiss the feet of passers-by!

And so, I stare wistfully at yet another pair of superior sneaker heels walking purposefully away from me...

...and yearn, as always, to follow them - if only to find a meaningful purpose to my life, as this bright young woman's full-time sneaker slave!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)