Pleasure vs Fear

If you're a free man living in the Gynarchy of Barbaria, you probably experience pleasurable thoughts whenever you see a beautiful young woman heading towards you. If you're a slave, however, like me, you experience only fear and trepidation, as you have no idea what that young woman might do to you! She might hurt you; she will almost certainly humiliate you; and without a shadow of a doubt she will despise you, since you are just a down-in-the-dirt weedy footslave, along with all the other weeds she walks over!

I start to experience fear as a bright young woman heads confidently towards me along the toepath

I'm just a male weed! What might she do to me?

Her fur-trimmed, female boots stop menacingly in front of my humble head

          'Kiss my foot, slave!', is all she says. I hastily obey her authoritative, young-womanly voice!

Such a voice MUST be respected, feared and obeyed by a male slave like myself!

She switches her booted feet in front of my face and I show the exact same respect to her left boot

I sense this is a young woman who will brook no disobedience in a public footslave!

I admire her pale blue, furry boots - even though they hide the feet areas of her pale yellow tights

Just the thought of her yellow-tights-covered toes wriggling deep inside that soft, female boot fills me with pleasure - and dread!

These are feminine boots, tights and toes that MUST be obeyed...

...for their owner can easily have me WHIPPED...

...if I fail to please her!

It's hard to tell if she's pleased or not as she turns to walk away...

...for she says nothing.

I too say nothing. What is there to say? I'm just a girl's fearful, furry-boot-kissing humble head!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)