Lockdown

The prison governor's pretty 19-year-old daughter has free rein throughout the foothold prison, as she is very much the apple of his eye. She is allowed, for example, to open the so-called 'humble hatch' at the base of every cell door in order to have her feet kissed by the prisoner inside. And woe betide any prisoner who fails to comply! 

I hear the clanging of keys outside my cell and the heavy humble hatch at the base of my cell door, behind which I am kept in a permanent kneeling position, creaks slowly open

To my fear and horror, I am confronted by the unmistakable sneakered feet of the prison governor's 19-year-old daughter!

Her left foot is the first to be unceremoniously shoved through the hatch for prisoner respect-kissing

I, literally, look up to and admire her white sock...

...the sock of the prison governor's daughter...

...a sock of POWER!

These socks can have me whipped on a whim!

I must study and respect the sock as I kiss-respect its accompanying sneaker!

She is wearing her ubiquitous red and white striped tracksuit - another symbol of her youth and POWER!

For it reminds me that she is NOT a member of the prison staff. She merely has an indulgent father!

He has given her the keys to all the foothold cells, and free rein over the incarcerated, male prisoners!

And boy does she enjoy exercising her freedom - the freedom to humiliate the lowly and helpless male prisoners at her feet!

She's a prison goddess - and she knows it!

What must she think of me - the wretched non-man grovelling at her feet?

The starer at, and admirer of, her white, female socks!

I study the pattern in the stitching of her sock...

...and mentally beg the sock for mercy!

For her lofty part, she takes it all in her stride. This is a daily occurrence for her - humiliating a random foothole-prisoner at her feet!

She slams shut the cell hatch once again and leaves me to rot inside!

Only she can open my humble hatch again. She holds the keys to my fate!

And she's most probably not minded to do so anytime soon...

...having had her female fill of humbling me!

Her socks are equally contemptuous of me...

...as they crease around her shapely ankles as she walks away from me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)