Soft, Calf-Length Boots

A pretty customer-mistress approaches me on a cold and frosty evening in calf-length boots. She looks fabulous! I'm guessing she will be wearing thick socks inside her boots on a night like this, but I shan't get to see them. All she requires is a lick and a shine of her aforementioned boots!

She looks fabulous in her calf-length boots as she approaches my face. But she is NOT my friend!

And nor are her boots!

The boots stop in front of me and curtly order me to tongue-polish them

I waste no time in putting inferior, maleslave tongue to superior, female bootleather

The boots smell, and taste, somewhat musty, and are made out of some sort of soft, synthetic material

I can feel her socked toes underneath

I admire the decorative embroidery on the boots. Unlike my face, they are things of beauty!

Meanwhile, the pretty wearer of the boots looks down on me with a mixture of female pity and contempt

She is contemptuous of me because I'm just a slave at her feet and at her mercy.

And she 'pities' me because if I don't shine her boots to her female satisfaction she can have me sorely WHIPPED!

She kindly helps me to avoid such a whipping by affording my tongue equal access to BOTH her calf-length boots

Then she silently turns to leave me

And rightly so, for slaves are meant to be used and then abandoned by their betters!

Besides, she has much better things to do with her precious, female time than hang out with the likes of me - a lowly, public footservant

I hang my head in shame at my uselessness and worthlessness behind her booted calves

I deserve to be WHIPPED, even if the kindly mistress is seemingly satisfied with my tongue's efforts on her synthetic boots!

I deserve to be WHIPPED just for being in this bright young woman's superior, female presence!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)