Sock Concentrator Mask

Here you see me kneeling behind my pretty mistress's feet in a restaurant and wearing my 'sock concentrator mask'. The mask delivers a sharp and painful electric shock to my temples if my menial mind deviates even for a split second from my mistress's socks. It also produces an activity report for my mistress at the end of each day so that she, or her boyfriend, can whip me by way of additional punishment for not concentrating solely on her socks, as I should be!


I am not even distracted by the dirt on my mistress's boots...

...so powerful and efficient is the sock concentrator mask!

I 'have regard for' her upper sock on her right ankle...

...but it is the lower sock (currently on her left ankle due to her seated position) that I must concentrate on by Law!

Each and every visible stitch must be studied and focussed upon

If my menial mind deviates even for one second away from my mistress's socks I feel enormous pain in my brain!

My brain has thus been trained to concentrate on sock...

...and my eyes are now capable of focussing on sock even from a distance!

I make sure not to be distracted by my mistress's boyfriend's booted feet beneath the restaurant table

For, though they are the boots of my de facto master-sir...

...it is my pretty mistress's socks that the mask has programmed into my brain!

The happy couple chat about many things high above me...

,,, but their words, literally, go over my head. All I can think about is sock...

...specifically my mistress's socks!

Her socks! Her socks!

Socks!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)