My Humble Role

As my pretty mistress converses with her husband whilst seated at the kitchen table, my humble role is to silently and unobtrusively kneel beneath my mistress's chair and study her socks. Specifically:

  • The stitching in her socks
  • The creasing in her socks (caused by her subliminal foot and ankle movements)
  • The curvature of her socks (over her shapely feminine anklebones) 
By Law, I must study BOTH her socks equally, and I am required to think about how marvellous both my mistress, and her socks, are, since she is my infinite superior, and thus her socks are my superiors also. I don't even eavesdrop on her conversation with her husband high above me, since my menial mind is filled with admiring thoughts only about her socks.

Diligently, and unobtrusively, studying my mistress's socks whilst she is seated at the kitchen table

Her socks are my life!

I dare not take my eyes, or my mind, off her socks - even for one second!

Her socks are all I am fit to look at and think about...

...as they are the socks of a beautiful young woman!

I study, and admire, the stitching, the creasing and the curvature in her socks

A slave's-eye view of his mistress's left sock...

...focussing in on the stitching in the sock

I give equal footslavish attention to BOTH her socks, as I am required to do by Law

The right sock is thus equally deserving of my slavish respect and admiration...

...not least because it is even more creased than her left sock!

As you can see, I would do well to focus obediently on my mistress's socks, given the already whipped and sore condition of my back!

Meanwhile, my pretty mistress is very much focussed on her handsome husband seated opposite her at the table...

...as I pathetically turn my attention once again to her left sock

Her husband says something to make her laugh...

...but I am not a party to the conversation. I am a party only to her socks!

My mistress's laughter causes her left foot to move and her left sock to crease

I diligently study the new creases in the left sock...

...and silently contemplate what an honour it would be to be one of the sock-stitches affected by the creasing!

I quickly switch my attention once again to her right ankle, to observe whether my mistress's laughter has led to any concomitant new creases in her right sock

The pure white sock almost glistens in the kitchen light. I am well and truly mesmerised by my mistress's right sock! Her sock...oh her sock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)