Perfection

On inspection

And reflection

My customer-mistress

Is perfection.


I kiss her feet

Out on the street

A better girl

I'll never meet!


Late at night, a perfect young woman approaches me from across the square

The closer she gets, the more perfect she looks

Even her arrogant, self-confident stance when she stops in front of me, with one sneakered foot resting at a devil-may-care angle, is perfect!

She first crouches down to my lowly level in order to mock me to my confined face...

...before imposing her right sneakered foot on my menial mouth. I must respectfully kiss it!

She then does the same with her left sneaker

Not only are her sneakers perfection...

...her socks are too!

What a privilege, what an honour, to serve such perfection in the dead of night!

This is where gorgeous goddesshood meets gormless gimp...

...and the gormless gimp must publicly demonstrate his innate inferiority!

Nobody bats an eyelid

What could be more natural than a pathetic, head-in-the-wall, public footslave kissing a superior young woman's feet...

...the feet of perfection?

I take one last, lingering look at the back of her perfect sock

Oh how I yearn to accompany those socks, and serve them all my life!

But the perfect wearer of the socks has already forgotten about me

Her socks are no doubt heading off for a late-night rendezvous with her boyfriend...

...whereas I must stay here...

...and dream of serving perfection!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)