Different Geetings

Here you see me kneeling behind my mistress's boots as she kiss-greets her handsome boyfriend. She'll have my eye out with that spiked heel of hers if she's not careful! 

Not that she gives a damn about my wellbeing; I'm just her household slave!

To be honest, I'm grateful when she steps to one side and orders me to kiss-greet her boyfriend's feet. At least my eyesight is now safe!

My mistress has nothing but loving greetings for her manly boyfriend...

...whilst I cower behind her spike-heeled boots!

There's a very real danger she could take my eye out with one of those heels...

...if she's not careful!

Not that it would matter; I'm just a slave

And her boots are much more important than my face!

As are her socks!

Thankfully, she steps aside and orders me to kiss-greet her boyfriend's feet

He is wearing smart, brown, laced-up shoes with flat heels...

...so no danger to my eyesight here!

Indeed, I make full use of my eyes to admire the master-sir's dark blue sock...

...the sock of a real man; of a man whom my mistress finds attractive!

What a pathetic sight I must make...

...like a crab crawling at a better man's feet!

Greetings over, the happy couple make their way towards the sofa...

...leaving me pondering my lowliness next to their superb feet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)