Humbling Rush Hour

It's known throughout the Gynarchy as the 'humbling rush hour' - when busy office-workers emerge from their offices after a long, hard day and queue up for a lick and a shine of their office shoes or boots by a public humble head before heading off home or out for a night on the town.

It's the so-called 'humbling rush hour' -  when a public footslave has his work cut out!

The office workers require a lick and a shine of their hardworking boots and shoes

The black leather boots in front of me right now are very stylish - as are the accompanying white socks!

I admire the pattern in the stitching of the socks...

...as well as the creases in the bootleather

I also like the way the boot zipper interacts with the sock...

...revealing a few extra stitches!

Meanwhile, waiting in the wings, are another pair of white socks, this time worn with black loafers

Even from a distance I can see that the white socks inside the loafers are creased

And beyond those, the shoes and socks of a master-sir

He is currently preoccupied with his phone, but will no doubt make damn sure I do a good job on his shoes when it's his turn!

As will the lady in the loafers!

Meanwhile, the lady in the boots is scrutinising my humility towards her stylish footwear!

The view of my bootlicking face from behind the feet of my betters

All waiting patiently for me to lick-respect their leather surfaces!

See how the office-mistress's white bootsocks tower over my humble head!

I'm garbage!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)