Inconsequential

Much as I would very much like to get to know the pretty customer-mistress as she steps up onto the public-shoelick chair of power in front of me, I must remember that I am an inconsequential being to her - as she so eloquently demonstrates by choosing to answer her phone, rather than speak to me, as she settles herself down onto the chair high above me!

A goddess approaches the public shoelick-chair

As she steps up onto the chair directly in front of my kneeling face, I'd love to get to know her...

...and her boots...

...and socks!

Oh to be the full-time, personal servant of these pretty boots and socks!

But I mean nothing to this bright, young woman - as evidenced by her preferring to take a call on her phone, rather than chatting with me!

Indeed no words have passed between the customer-mistress and me - only my tongue on her bootleather!

I am therefore humiliatingly reminded of just how inconsequential I am...

...to my superior customers!

I can hear a man's voice on the other end of the phone. Her boyfriend, presumably?

Meanwhile, I simply continue to lickshine the customer's boots below her socks

I'm a nothing and a nobody; a mere tongue in the crowd; an inconsequential licker of other people's boots and shoes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)