Unglamorous?

Regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam is never one to dress up 'glamorously' - at least, not in the traditional sense. She dresses for comfort - and so on a cold and frosty evening that means wearing a headscarf, warm boots and thick socks.

She always looks glamorous to me, though. I love her socks!

Regular customer Ms Mukta madam looks fabulous, as always!

I particularly admire her boots and socks as they get ever closer to my cold, confined face

The boots and socks stop directly in front of me, and their owner mocks me, asking me if I'm not freezing to death on such a bitterly cold evening?

She then orders me to 'kiss her boot'.

'And the other one!'

Her boots warm my lips...

...for which I am ever so grateful!

But their pretty wearer remains cold and aloof...

...as befits a superior customer-mistress using a lowly, public footservant

She then haughtily turns her back on me and walks away

She has been respected, worshipped and adored by a lowly public footslave...

     ...and now she's heading home to the warm bosom of her husband who will hotly make love to her!

The slave, meanwhile, keeps his humble head bowed behind his pretty customer's departing boots and socks...

...boots he has slavishly kiss-respected...

...and socks he has fervently admired!

The 'unglamorous' winter boots and socks of a local goddess!

Unglamorous they may be - scruffy even; but they have made this pathetic slave's evening! 

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)