Red

A pretty Chinese mistress, dressed in a red and white tracksuit, confidently approaches me from across the street. She wants to have her feet kiss-respected; so kiss-respected they shall be!

It's only when she stretches forth her right, sneakered foot for kissing, that I can observe she is wearing fabulous white socks beneath her tracksuit bottoms; white socks with an intricate pattern in the stitching!

The superb, young Asian woman in the red tracksuit walks confidently and determinedly towards me

She WILL have her feet kissed by me!

I brace myself as her sneakers step up onto the ledge in front of my Chinatown-confined face

The white sneakers, beneath the red and white tracksuit bottoms, silently survey me

Then the young woman's right sneakered foot is shoved arrogantly forwards onto my lowly lips!

It's only now that I catch a glimpse of her fabulous white sock!

I admire the intricate, feminine stitching in the sock

The sock of an Asian goddess!

Her red shoelaces remind me of whips!

So, as she switches her sneakered feet in front of me, I resolve to be a good footslave to her, and duly kiss her outstretched sneaker with the utmost footslavish fervour and respect!

She is, after all, better than me...

...being young, free and female!

She turns to leave me as silently and nonchalantly as she came

Who knows what she thinks of me inside that pretty head of hers?

That I'm garbage, probably!

And she'd be right!

I am garbage, compared to her wonderful sneakers and socks!

A slave's-eye view of her departing, left sneaker and sock

A slave's-eye view of her departing, right sneaker and sock!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)