What I Admire The Most

'Slave, before I make you lickshine my dirty boots, tell me what it is that you admire most about me? Is it my hair? My face? My body? My intellect? My legs?'

It's designed as a trick question, of course, for the pretty customer-mistress knows full well that for a footslave like me to 'admire' any aspect of her superior, female personage above the ankles is forbidden by Law. Nevertheless, I must dignify her sarcastic question of entrapment with a suitably polite and humble response:

'Oh party, pretty mistress, if it pleases your pretty mistress and begging your female pardon pretty mistress-madam, this slave is regrettably prohibited by Law from even thinking about the mistress above her ankles, madam. Therefore this slave must focus his humble admiration on that which covers her pretty ankles, madam - namely your socks, miss!'

It's the truth - I do admire her socks! I mean, what's not to admire about them, from my lowly point of view? They tower mightily over my humble head - a head that is about to lick their accompanying, white leather boots!

She giggles:

'And what's it that you admire most about my socks, stupid slave? Is it the black hoops at the tops? Or the creases in my socks? Or just the pattern in the stitching?'

'Oh pray, pretty mistress, please don't beat me pretty mistress-madam. This slave would have to say that it is the general stitching that he admires the most, miss, since the decorative hoops in your socks are above your ankles, madam, and are thus out of bounds to my thoughts, miss, begging your female pardon and understanding miss?'

'Enough of this small talk! Lickshine my boots now, dirty slave. Start with the bottoms and remove all the dirt and filth, and that, that I've been walking in. When you move your tongue up to the uppers of my boots you may look at my socks. But don't touch them with your dirty face and mouth. And remember only to look at my socks below the hoops!'

'Yes, miss. Thanking you kindly, miss!'

I thus begin my humble task of licking this stranger's boots and admiring her socks (below the hoops!).

Humbly explaining to the pretty customer-mistress that the thing I admire most about her is her socks!

Even without the Law, I would be most admiring of her socks!

Since I spend so much time close to my customers' socks, it's perhaps inevitable that I form a pathetic, footslavish emotional bond with them!

She, quite rightly, despises me for focussing on her socks, when she is such a pretty girl!

'Lickshine my boots now, dirty slave. Start with the bottoms and remove all the dirt and filth, and that...'

She watches my maleslave obedience and humility at her boots with a quiet, feminine satisfaction

Of course, the real prize for me will be the close-up and personal view of her socks which I will get when my tongue eventually reaches her uppers!

Already her left sock looms large in my pathetic, footslave consciousness!

A pretty passer-by looks down disparagingly at me - perhaps envious of my customer having her white leather boots lickshined in public? 

I'll wager that passer-by mistress quite fancies having her own boots treated with a lick and a shine!

I wonder what type of socks the passer-by mistress may be wearing inside her purple boots?

It would be nice to find out!

But I rather sense that she hasn't got time to wait!

She's probably on her way to a rendezvous with her manly boyfriend...

...a proper man; a man who doesn't slavishly admire girls' socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)