Festive Cheer

As a permanent foothole-prisoner, the only festive cheer I get to experience is a fleeting glimpse of my guard-mistress's festive socks as I humbly kiss-respect her boots through the humble hatch at the base of my cell door!

Guard-mistress Ms Aneka madam is wearing her festive socks...

...to remind me that yet another Christmas has come and I am still incarcerated in this foothole cell...

...and always will be; year after year; Christmas after Christmas; until I die!

And even then this cell shall become my tomb as the hatch will then be permanently sealed shut!

There is no escape - I am a foothold prisoner-slave for life; and in death!

Not that guard-mistress Ms Aneka madam feels even remotely sorry for me!

To be clear, she is not wearing her festive socks in an attempt to cheer me up!

It's simply that she's off to a party after her shift this evening. The rest of her festive attire is in her locker!

But it is nonetheless such a blessing for a lowly prisoner like me to see different socks inside my guards' boots from their usual, regulation-uniform, plain grey socks!

My guards' socks are my life and, intentional or not, the mere sight of officer-mistress Ms Aneka's festive-themed socks does lift my spirits!

For I know her socks will soon be off to the party and having a good time even if I cannot accompany them!

I therefore wish her socks well, and a merry Xmas!

It is only right and proper that such superior socks should enjoy themselves at Xmas...

...whilst I continue to languish alone in my foothole-cell!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)