Bigging Him Up

One of my roles, as a public footslave, is to ‘big up’ men in front of their girlfriends, so that the man feels good about himself. Her you see me doing just that, by kissing a handsome master-sir’s feet.

A happy couple spot me in the yard

The master-sir stops in front of me in order to mock me and order me to kiss his foot

I duly kiss his outstretched foot, thereby 'bigging him up' in front of his pretty girlfriend

I place my lowly lips onto his sandal strap, not wishing to sully his manly foot skin with my menial mouth

I can see his girlfriend's pretty feet in my peripheral vision

The master-sir switches his feet in front of my face so that I might pay homage to his other sandal

The sandal leather smells musty; the man foot smells sweaty

But I do not baulk at the smells. I'm used to the aroma of feet - male and female!

Besides, it is my duty to show respect for the handsome master-sir and big him up

I want his girlfriend to see how strong and mighty he is, and how weak and feeble I am

How she must despise me!

And how she must love her handsome boyfriend!

He manfully steps aside and invites his girlfriend to use me in similar manner 

This is another way master sirs big themselves up - by having me kiss their partner's feet!

The smell of man foot is now replaced by the smell of woman foot...

...sweet and pedicured. Even her sandals smell fresher!

I continue to kiss feet down in the dirt

I hear the couple talking and laughing above me...

...and sense them both looking down upon me - both literally and figuratively!

The feet of my betters

Pink pedicured toes...

...and pink, plastic sandal straps

The man and woman feet then turn and leave me. What an honour to have touched their respective sandals with my menial mouth!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager