Facemasked Beauty

Even behind her facemask, you can tell she is a real beauty. And her boots are really beautiful too!

A real beauty approaches me from across the yard

She looks like some sort of office worker

Her boots and socks are beautiful also!

They stop dominantly in front of me

Then one booted foot is shoved forwards towards my lowly lips whilst a muffled Asian-female voice orders me to kiss it

It is swiftly followed by the other boot

The socks crease above the boots

The yellow bootstrap at the back makes a fetching contrast with the black of the sock

I'm just another slave paying homage to his better's boots - as slaves have done throughout the ages

To her, I'm just another anonymous bootkissing thing...

...a bootkissing non-entity...

...a nobody!

She doesn't even acknowledge my efforts as she eventually turns to walk away from me

The beauty is more concerned with the contents of her phone

Her phone, unlike me, does interest her!

It contains messages from her friends and work colleagues

Even her socks are of more importance to her than me...

...since they keep her feet and ankles comfortable inside her boots

I can only look up admiringly at her superior socks...

...and wonder what it would be like to be one of them?

But the beautiful boots and socks are fast walking out of my lowly life

They are turning their backs on me...

...and heading who knows where?


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager