Whipping Post Mockery

A Gynarchy mistress mocks her slave at the whipping post whilst her boyfriend readies to whip him:

‘Haha, soon you be pain, slave! Soon you wear sting of my boyfriend WHIP! Haha, you wear red shirt, like my boyfriend, only your shirt be stripy red shirt. Many sting! Many pain! Afterwards, you bow down and kiss my boyfriend feet. Thank him for knit you such nice red shirt! Haha, I laugh at you. Everyone laugh at you. You a whipped slave at my boyfriend feet!’

Mocked by my mistress as her boyfriend, my mighty master-sir, prepares to WHIP me!

She tells me that soon I will be in pain...

...and wearing a stripy, red shirt, kindly knitted on my bare back by her beloved, whip-wielding boyfriend!

The mistress's boots

The master-sir's sandals

The foot of the man who is about to WHIP me!

His mighty WHIP!

The determination on his face to cause me PAIN!

The fear on my face - the face of an about-to-be-whipped slave!

Meanwhile, my mistress's merciless mockery continues. I can smell her breath!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager