Will Of Her Whip

Ms Fareeda madam explains to me that I shall be subject to the whip in her household and must therefore obey everything she and her husband say. I kiss her feet by way of demonstrating my compliance with her will, and her WHIP!

Demonstrating my submission and obedience towards Ms Fareeda madam - and her WHIP!

Meanwhile, the master-sir's sandalled foot - the foot of her husband - dangles beneath my kneeling torso

It is a foot I will doubtless be required to respectfully kiss many times...

...the foot of a real man - my joint owner along with his wife, my mistress

And such a pretty mistress!

I fervently, and fearfully, kiss Ms Fareeda's sneaker...

...under the shadow of her WHIP!

Her short, nylon stocking towers over my humble sneaker-kissing head...

...as does her WHIP!

Oh how I fear the WHIP!

The master-sir doesn't fear it - as he shall never be the recipient of its mighty STING!

The WHIP; the feet; the slavish fear - this is my lowly life from now on!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Her Every Right

A Footslave's Reflections