Don't Look

Regular customer Ms Mukta is wearing a short dress with her boots and socks and therefore has some additional instructions for me:

‘Slave, lickshine my boots from top to bottom. I want to see them glistening. When you reach the top of my boots you can look at my socks, including the creases in my sock tops, but DON’T touch them. And under NO circumstances must you look at me ABOVE my socks. If you look at my bare legs, or any part of me above my socks, I’ll tell my husband Simon who will come round and whip seven shades of s**t out of you!’

‘Yes, mistress Mukta madam. I hear and obey you, madam. I respect you, madam, and very much live in fear of your husband and his mighty whip, miss. I will not look at you above your socks, madam, praise be unto your socks, miss.’

Receiving my extra instructions from Ms Mukta madam

They relate to her body above her socks, which is, of course, out of bounds to me. I'm just a slave!

But gracious Ms Mukta madam does kindly give me permission to look up at her as high as her socks

She is wearing a fabulous pair of knee-high bootsocks in side her boots

Socks, the elasticated tops of which hug her shapely bare legs

It is her bare legs that I am not allowed to look at

Indeed, by LAW, I am not even permitted to think about my customers' bare legs, or any other part of their skin!

I am strictly a boots, shoes and socks slave!

And why would any slave even want to look at his customer above their socks?

Their socks are fabulous!

I listen intently to Ms Mukta's instructions and to her threats of her husband's WHIP!

I don't wish to be whipped, so I humbly seek to assure Ms Mukta of my compliance with her stipulations

I SHALL NOT look at her above her socks!

Mercifully, there is much to see and admire in her white socks...

...such as the lines of stitching and the creases.


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager