Put-Downs

Some customers are excellent at delivering put-downs towards me when I pathetically try to engage them in conversation:

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress, if you will forgive the intrusion pretty mistress madam, this slave is most admiring of your socks, madam?’

‘Tch!... No talking, dirty slave! Can’t you see I’m busy?’

‘Sorry, madam.’ 

The pretty customer-mistress is busy working on her laptop high above me as I lickshine her boots

My lowly task is to concentrate on tasting where she has been

But I soon move to the uppers of her boots

It is here that I get a good view of her fabulous socks...

...including the creases in her socks!

I decide to verbally compliment the customer-mistress on her superb socks

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress, if you will forgive the intrusion pretty mistress madam, this slave is most admiring of your socks, madam?’

‘Tch!... No talking, dirty slave! Can’t you see I’m busy?’

‘Sorry, madam.’ 

I shut up and continue to lickshine her boot top...

...though I can't take my slavish eyes off her socks!

Truly this is where I belong - verbally put down amongst my customer's boots and socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right