Next Customer Please

 A Muslim businesswoman is the next customer to step up to my face on the train station platform

I can see my next customer heading towards me out of the corner of my lowly eye

Sure enough, she stops in front of me - the station platform footslave

'Kiss my feet, slave!'

She's entitled to have me either kiss her shoes, or lickshine her shoes

She has chosen to have me kiss-respect them - very businesslike

I admire her brown, masculine-like socks

This young woman clearly means business!

She switches feet in front of my face

I make sure not to look at her above her socks

I am not worthy to look at my customers above their socks. And, besides, it's the Law!

Several times she switches her successful businesswoman feet in front of my face

I'm just a lowly feetkissing loser!

She turns to walk away without saying a word or acknowledging my humble efforts

And rightly so, for it should be reward enough for me to know that my inferior mouth DNA is now on her superior shoeleather!

These are, after all, the shoes and socks of my infinite better...

...of a superb and successful young businesswoman!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager