Shameless Sock Flattery

Regular visitor to my face, Ms Mukta madam, is largely ignoring me as I lickshine her sneakers as she is preoccupied with a phone call high above me. I do hope she will deign to speak to me at some point as I would very much like to tell her how much I admire her brown socks. I’m pathetic like that.

Fortunately for me, she does end her phone conversation and politely, if mockingly, enquires of me whether I’ve been having a good day licking the public’s dirty shoes and boots? I promptly thank Ms Mukta madam for her kind question and humbly inform her that it has indeed been a good day for me, with lots of nice shoes and boots to lick and socks to admire – though none of them as nice as her brown socks which she is wearing right now, begging her female pardon for my footslavish forwardness madam?

She laughs out loud at me and says that’s ‘what she likes about me’ – always appreciating her socks! She goes on to bemoan the fact that her ‘hubby’ Simon (master Simon sir to me) never compliments her on her socks but seems much more interested in her ‘boobs’!  She then condescendingly asks me if I wouldn’t much rather be looking at her boobs, to which I hastily and humbly reply that I am not worthy to even think of her above the socks, since I am just a slave, once again begging her female pardon and forgiveness madam?

She just continues to laugh at me and kindly ‘gives me her permission’ to study her socks whilst I am cleaning her shoes, for which I am eternally grateful!

Admiring regular customer Ms Mukta's brown socks as I dutifully lickshine her red, white and blue sneakers

Although I must regularly lick her footwear I do not recall ever seeing these brown socks before

I am therefore fascinated by the stitching in her new socks...

...as well as the creases

My sneaker-licking slave's eye view of Ms Mukta's plain brown sock

I look up to the brown sock, both literally and figuratively

I hope I shall have the opportunity to praise and flatter Ms Mukta's socks on her feet!

For they are the brown socks of a brown goddess!

She is a truly SUPERB young woman - and my infinite better!

Fortuitously, she finishes her phone conversation and, as is her young-womanly wont, kindly addresses me...

...by mockingly asking me if I'm having a good shoe and boot licking day?

This is my opportunity to humbly turn the conversation towards her socks

I therefore praise, bless and flatter her brown socks...

...confirming I am not worthy to even think of her above the socks...

...much to her amusement!

She turns and leaves me to rot...

...with my sockieboy dreams about her brown socks...

...socks I am not even worthy to follow to heel!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager