On Her Way Home From Work

Frequently, regular customer Ms Mukta madam visits me on her way home from work at the nearby male prison for a lick and a shine of her hardwearing, uniform boots. At such times I like to speculate as to whether she may have delivered any punishment canings to any of the male prisoners during her shift today, whilst wearing these very same boots?

Ms Mukta on her way home from a late shift at the nearby male prison

She stops, as is her wont, by my feckless face for a lick and a shine of her uniform boots

I lick the boots of female power and authority

Such hardworking boots!

Whilst I lick her boots, I like to think of her beating male prisoners with the prison punishment cane

Just think - these female boots and socks have inflicted pain on recidivistic male prisoners!

It is such an honour for me to shine them up with my tongue!

Ms Mukta is tired at the end of her shift, and is not her usual chatty self

So I just get on with licking her hardwearing bootleather

She turns to leave me without saying a word

And nor should she. I'm just a slave that lickshines boots. What is there to say to me?

Ms Mukta is too good to converse with the likes of me, as if I were somehow her equal!

I am beneath her

Even her socks are higher than me!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager