Nine Times Out Of Ten

Nine times out of ten, when a young woman encounters a helpless public humble-head slave, she will stop to use him – as is her perfect female right! 

She spots me, whilst she is out for a stroll

She contemplates using me

As is the case in nine times out of ten, she decides to go ahead and humble me: 'Kiss my foot, slave!'

I kiss her foot

'And the other one, slave!'

I kiss her other foot

My entire lowly field of vision is now dominated by this bright young woman's shoe and sock

I particularly admire her sock

She silently switches feet again, giving me a close-up and personal view of her other sock!

I can sense the look of female contempt for me writ large across her pretty face

'Study my sock, slave!'

Fabulous! I now have this superb young woman's explicit female permission to study her sock!

I can now legitimately study the lines of stitching in her white sock...

...and how the reinforced stitches in the elasticated top of her short sock interact with the main body of the sock

What a privilege, what an honour, to be so close to a young woman's sock!

Such a shapely sock - on a shapely ankle!

Both her socked ankles are shapely!

Sock! Sock! Sock! Sock! Sock!...

...All is female shoe and sock - in my face!

Having used me, she silently turns to leave me...

...confident in her superiority over me

After all, I have just had to study her socks!

I remain mesmerised by the socks...

...as they turn their shapely backs on me!

Oh to be a fly on those socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager