Squiffy

My former master and mistress often visit me in prison as I was their household slave for many years. Not to comfort me, but to mock me and remind me of what I am missing – their shoes and socks!

My former mistress Ms Mukta madam appears somewhat 'squiffy' as she approaches me down the prison corridor

Her husband, my former master-sir, gallantly holds her hand to help steady her

Her feet are all over the place!

But soon both pairs of familiar feet stop directly in front of my cell door

The master-sir is the first to present his feet to me for respect-kissing...

...one after the other

Then Ms Mukta presents her dirty sneaker to my menial prisoner-mouth...

...again, swiftly followed by her other sneaker

I look up to the creases in her white sock

This is so nostalgic for me - kissing my former master and mistress's feet!

Especially Ms Mukta's feet, as I was always so enamoured by them!

The happy couple then turn to leave me to rot

Ms Mukta drunkenly tells her husband she's feeling 'horny'

My former master and mistress will no doubt be making love tonight!

I recall how I used to have to kneel by the side of their bed with my nose buried in their hastily discarded shoes and socks whilst they were making love

Oh how I miss those days - the days of my enslavement to this superb dominant couple!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager