His Prowess With The Whip

Master George sir is rightly proud of his prowess with the WHIP, and often threatens me with its burning, biting STING as he has me kiss his feet in front of his lovely, adoring wife. Note how master George sir hitches up his trouser leg so that I have the added indignity of observing his manly sock as I kiss his manly shoe. 

Magnificent master George sir threatening me with his WHIP as I grovel at his feet

I kiss his shoe...

...beneath his sock

A sock worthy of my slavish admiration...

...as it is the sock of a man who demonstrates great prowess with the WHIP!

M...Mercy master George sir...M...Mercy!

Meanwhile, his adoring wife's boots look on...

...and her socks!

How her boots and socks must despise me - the grovelling wretch at her mighty husband's feet!

She is bemused by my humility

but I remain ever mindful of master George sir's WHIP!

Hence I have no hesitation in abusing myself at the master's feet in front of his wife

This couple OWN me...

...and can do whatsoever they will with me!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager