Humbled On The Toepath

A pretty mistress stops on the ‘toepath’ in order to mock me and use me. She comments on how pathetic and dirty I look, down amongst the towpath weeds, before she imposes her sneakered feet on my menial mouth for respect-kissing, one after the other.

I feel well and truly humbled. 

A pretty mistress is strolling casually along the towpath

She spots me in amongst the other weeds

I hear her soft footsteps heading towards me

The closer she gets, the more apprehensive I become, for I am helpless and at her female mercy

Her sneakers stop directly in front of me, mocking my weakness

'Kiss my foot, slave!' comes the barked, female command from on high

'And the other one!'

I kiss her sneaker admiringly, studying the way it is creased and contoured to her shapely feminine foot

I likewise study and admire her sock...

...and, in particular, the pattern in the stitching of the sock

She continues to switch her sneakered and socked feet in front of my weedy, feetkissing face...

...making me feel truly humbled!

What an honour it is for the likes of me to have such a superior being stop by me...

...and to be permitted to touch her well-worn sneaker leather with my lowly lips!

She switches feet several times...

...before silently leaving me to rot

I must now humbly observe the backs of her departing sneakers...

...and socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager